Senior Insight Analyst
Do you love talking to clients about the insights you have discovered? Do you thrive on working across a number of industry sectors? Are you ready to step up, but are finding it difficult to do so in your current role?
Data Insight combines the best of data, analytics and leading edge tools and technology to solve business problems for our global corporate clients. We are passionate about making a difference for our clients, and would love you to be too.
We are seeking a Senior Insight Analyst to work alongside our amazing family of analysts. You will have the opportunity to make a difference for our clients across multiple industries, working on a variety of projects.
At last a role where you can use your data analytics expertise to mine data for insights, and then communicate these to clients
You will be responsible for:
· Taking a lead role in working closely with clients to understand their problems and develop analytical solutions.
· Preparing client and Data Insight data, and analysing the data sources for insights
· Visual representation of results to ensure they tell a succinct story
· Communicating the findings to clients
· Mentoring and developing junior analysts
You’ll need to be amazing at:
· Data analysis (of course!) and extracting insight from information, as well as being familiar with a range of analytical techniques to manipulate data
· SQL and/or SAS, and all MS Office tools, plus the desire to learn new tools on the job
· A great communicator.
· Working with clients or stakeholders on analytics projects
· Passionate about problem solving, and have the ability to communicate (written and verbally) your solutions
· Working with the best analysts in NZ (perhaps we are biased!)
· Flexibility for those requiring working hours that fit in with their family life
· Actual career progression and advancement
· Working with amazing clients at some of NZ’s (and beyond) biggest organisations
· Opportunities to learn and develop your technical and commercial skills
· An extra week of leave after 3 years
If you would like to know more about the role and what life at Data Insight is like, email Claire.Bonham-Holden@datainsight.co.nz to organise an informal chat.
This role is only open to candidates who already have the right to work in NZ and who are currently a resident in NZ.